GBCompass is a multi-platform news and information media company. Its mission is to serve as a forum for better understanding and unity to help make the world truly one nation.
- gbcompass.com.ng is an award-winning news and information site providing visitors with breaking news, sports, entertainment, technology— all updated 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- gbcompass.com.ng allows readers to participate in the nation’s conversation. Readers can comment on stories, recommend stories to friends, interact with newsroom staff, and talk with other readers.
- Visitors experience comprehensive, convenient news and information from GBCompass through interactive features, infographics, and multi-media functions including audio, video, blogs, podcasts and live Webcasts.
- gbcompass.com.ng also delivers news and information via e-mail with products such as Breaking News alerts, Managing Your Money, Books, Cars, Travel Specials & Deals, and daily briefings from News, Life, Tech, Sports and Travel.
- gbcompass.com.ng offers RSS feeds (free of charge) for news and video content.
- gbcompass.com.ng breaking news, money, sports, and other content can be accessed from any mobile device. For more information, click here.
There’s this notion that to grow a business, you have to be ruthless. But we know there’s a better way to grow. One where what’s good for the bottom line is also good for customers.
- We believe businesses can grow with a conscience, and succeed with a soul — and that they can do it with inbound. That’s why we’ve created a platform and community to help life grow better every day.
GBCompass is as dynamic as the news itself: colorful, people-centered, riveting. We give all world news they can use — how, when, and where they want it — breaking down complex issues with visual storytelling and a uniquely personal focus.
Credible, accurate, and up-to-the-minute, GBCompass provides both a quick look at what’s happening in the world today and in-depth analysis of larger, far-reaching issues.
- Flick not interested in excuses as Bayern deal with busy start
- Koeman: I am not the bad guy in Suarez-Barca movie but Messi’s anger is normal
- What you need to know about iOS 14’s new privacy settings
- Twitter will soon call you out for retweeting articles you haven’t actually read
- How to solve any design problem by understanding its roots